Who Are You?
The role of the ‘Sales Operations Manager’ is to help District M improve sales effectiveness and scalability, and help improve client engagement and sales results. Reporting in to the Managing Director, this position will have a key role in driving pre-sale business development and ongoing post-sales client efforts.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a passion for operating in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where they can make a significant impact and have a voice in the success of the company. You will bring understanding of how to establish and work towards achieving goals, and influencing those around you to achieve our common objectives.
The selected individual will be excited to join an established and fast growing advertising technology company as it continues to expand globally; passionately working with digital media companies and individual website owners to help improved them revenue performance, speed and control.
- Manage sales engagement processes utilizing tools such as Microsoft CRM, to monitor, report and analyse ongoing sales team operations, deal-flow progression, and provide ongoing sales review and management reporting.
- Drive lead development, qualification, distribution and performance / engagement monitoring.
- Manage pre-sales deal flow, effective hand-off for integration and on-boarding, and post-sales performance monitoring along with gap and opportunity analysis.
- Develop and maintain management reporting and analysis. Provide regular review and analysis / insight based on available data.
- Help coordinate regional sales events and partner development activities (sales meetings, client events, demos, etc.).
- Monitor and manage ongoing urgency for post-event follow-up and lead engagement.
- Collaborate between sales and marketing to ensure required collateral and proposal documents are available, updated and meet regional requirements.
- Help monitor individual BD sales performance against goals, and provide input in establishing and revising future BD goals and sales forecasts.
- Exceptional organization skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Looker, Excel, PowerPoint and Hubspot
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written
- Adept presentation skills and proficiency using PowerPoint
- Ability to build strong cross team relationships
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and on multiple projects independently
- Key client acquisition, growth and retention
- Pipeline development
- Improvements in process and efficiency
- Achievement of project goals and meeting deadlines
- Strong people management and development skills
- Ensuring overall growth of annual revenue against set goals.
- College/University degree is preferred
- 2-5 year related work experience in operations and sales management
- Understanding and experience in the digital advertising industry is preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates coming from related industry companies (SSP, Exchange, Publisher, Advertiser, and related technology or data companies)