ABOUT DISTRICT M:
District M is a digital technology company that specializes in programmatic ad monetization for publishers and exciting and unique creative executions for advertisers.
Conceived in 2013 by a team of tech oriented digital experts, District M’s goal was to bring innovation, simplicity and transparency to publisher programmatic monetization. In just 3 years, the company has grown to hire over 40 employees and has opened offices in Montreal and Toronto.
We are happy to announce that we are expanding again and looking to hire an Ad Technology Support Manager in our Toronto office, effective immediately.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are excited at the prospect of joining one of Canada’s fastest growing advertising technology companies, in a business development role. You’re ready to bring on and manage new business relationships with digital media companies and support existing publishers that are leveraging District M – Boost™ suite of products to monetize their ad inventory.
This full time opportunity will have you working from District M’s newly opened Toronto office located at 545 King St West. While working for this dynamic start-up, you will work on integrating and developing new products for publishers and advertisers.
- Gather in-depth knowledge of our sell-side District M – Boost™ suite of products and act as a technical resource for both internal and external clients
- Work with publishers to identify new monetization opportunities, and District M technology team to develop and deploy new publisher products
- Manage publisher onboarding workflows and help publishers troubleshoot any technical challenges they may experience
- Project manage product integrations with all external clients
- Excellent knowledge of DFP ad server and publisher digital products and workflows
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the programmatic landscape
- University or College degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant ad tech experience
Ad Technology Support Manager role is a full time position and the hire would report to Emil Torma, VP Programmatic Solutions.