You enjoy analyzing campaigns through KPIs such as ROI and enhancing them, passionate about the different aspects of Marketing and Communication. You possess an analytical spirit and you’re not afraid of numbers. You enjoy managing budgets and maximizing results for your clients. You have an energetic entrepreneurial spirit that would fit a startup’s dynamics.
The Digital Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for managing the execution and the distribution of campaigns promoted by the sales team, and to ensure their constant optimization. He/She is proactive in order to achieve and exceed clients’ objectives.
In addition to your personality, you possess:
• A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or Ecommerce.
• Good knowledge of computer tools, especially MS Excel.
• An analytical spirit, detail-focused with a good business sense and a strategic way of thinking.
• Perfectly bilingual, both written and spoken.
• Minimum 1 year experience managing display advertising campaigns.
• Knowledge in managing campaign tracking tools and Ad-servers.
• Knowledge of the online advertising industry.
What’s in it for you:
At District M, hard work is rewarded. District M offers the right candidate a competitive salary and benefits. We offer you insights to a leader company in the digital advertising field in just a few months.
If you’ve been looking to work for a company where you won’t just be an employee among many, and where you would collaborate with other ambitious and success-oriented professionals, then we would like to meet you!
If you think you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume and your cover letter.